Every day, municipal governments must maintain the infrastructure and ensure the
safety of the public at-large. In doing so, there is a lot of paperwork that constantly
changes hands. Some of the information can be summarized in databases, but a great
deal remains stuck on paper and forever relegated to the desktops, file rooms and
hallways of local offices.
Whether you're generating restaurant inspection reports, processing violations for
building sites or granting marriage licenses, it makes procedural and financial
sense to move from paper to electronic files. eBridge has helped government agencies
place public records online for self-service viewing, as well as reducing storage
costs and repurposing old file room space to accommodate additional staff.
eBridge can help your agency:
- Eliminate cumbersome, non-secure on-site and costly, inconvenient off-site record
- Comply with FOIA requirements by setting up a self-service portal for public records
- Enable 24/7 remote access to all records from any computer with an Internet connection
- Conserve budgets - typical savings on supplies and storage will more than cover
eBridge's low monthly fee
- Reduce staff time allocated to servicing information requests
- Increase compliance by ensuring that documents are never lost, misfiled or deleted
- Turn file rooms into productive office space
- Protect your records from catastrophic events, misuse, privacy issues or theft
All this without IT staff or the need to buy and maintain costly services or on-site
Find out how easy it is to put eBridge to work for you.
Read one of our municipal government