Education is a paper-intensive business: applications, financial data, form after
form of federal, state and local government reporting - the list goes on. While
you may have already begun transitioning to online forms or PDFs to reduce delays,
costs and errors, paper likely still plays a huge role in your day-to-day routine.
It’s not just the handling, but the cost of storage, the delays in information
retrieval and the privacy issues inherent with financial data, health records and
If you are a school administrator, superintendent or one of the many department
managers that must deal with the non-stop flow of documents, eBridge has your solution.
With our services, your school can:
- Create a central repository for all records, regardless of the number of campuses
- Eliminate cumbersome, non-secure on-site and costly, inconvenient off-site record
- Comply with privacy requirements and new financial data protection regulations
- Enable 24/7 remote access to all records from any computer with an Internet connection
- Conserve your budget - typical savings on supplies and storage will more than cover
eBridge's low monthly fee
- Reduce staff time allocated to servicing information requests
- Increase compliance by ensuring that documents are never lost, misfiled or deleted
- Turn files rooms into productive office space
- Protect your records from catastrophic events, misuse, privacy issues and threats
All this without IT staff or the need to buy and maintain costly servers or storage
Find out how easy it is to put eBridge to work for you.
Read one of our education case studies